GALLERY OPEN FOR VIEWING AND PURCHASES
(An icon of the East Kimberley)
CLOSING DOWN SALE 20-50% OFF
All stock must go. Last trading days.
Dear customers, the property has recently been sold.
The GALLERY will remain OPEN until late June 2018 to sell zebra rock items, jewellery and raw rock, together with paintings and books.
The Cafe, Workshop and Playground will not be open in 2018.
08 9168 1114
410 Packsaddle Road Kununurra, Western Australia
Phone/Fax: 08 9168 1114
9am-4pm 7 days
08 9168 1114
Welcome to our
Here you will find items fashioned from Zebra Rock unique to the East Kimberley region of Western Australia
Get Your Something Special from Us Need a special gift for a family member or friend? Looking to treat yourself to something exciting and new?
Whether you shop through our website or store, our Dry Season specials will interest you:
1. Dahlia Designs silver or gold boab and zebra rock (or Broome pearl) necklaces.
2. Stubby wraps for the man in your life!
- and Childrens books from Magabala Books and Backroom Press, Broome..
Rely on us to help you find whatever it is you're looking for.
- Ranford formation rock cards, pendants, and booklet
- Spheres and bowls,
- Jewellery (rings, bracelets, necklaces and *NEW*Cuff Links)
- Coaster sets, Wine racks
- spice racks *NEW*.. And more!
Our staff: Bruce (Gallery) and Kevin (Grounds).
Tempt your senses with a piece of jewellery or zebra rock carving from the Gallery.
Gary's painting of a Kingfisher on Primordial Rock adorns the counter at Kingfisher Tours.
Stop by our Gallery or call us on 08 9168 1114 today!
Thanks for voting us tops. We will continue to serve your needs.
- We won the SBEK Small Business Award 2014 & 2016.
- We are winners and grinners!
- May 2015 awarded Tripadvisor Certificate of Excellence
What is Certificate of Excellence?
awards a Certificate of Excellence to accommodations, attractions and
restaurants that consistently earn great reviews from travellers