BUSINESS FOR SALE
410 Packsaddle Road Kununurra, Western Australia
Phone/Fax: 08 9168 1114
BUSINESS FOR SALE
Welcome to our Rock Gallery and Cafe
Here you will find items fashioned from Zebra Rock unique to the East Kimberley region of Western Australia
Get Your Something Special from Us Need a special gift for a family member or friend? Looking to treat yourself to something exciting and new?
Whether you shop through our website or store, our Dry Season specials will interest you:
1. Dahlia Designs silver or gold boab and zebra rock (or Broome pearl) necklaces [click here]. 2. Collectible leather stubby wraps for the man in your life! [click here]. Kimberley books
- and Childrens books from Magabala Books and Backroom Press, Broome.
The Kimberleys: Australia's Last Wilderness, is a magnificent read with authoritive information about the geology, fauna and flora of the region. Swimming with Crocodiles - a true adventure epic, is back in stock.
Rely on us to help you find whatever it is you're looking for.
- pendants, balls and bowls,
- jewellery (rings, bracelets, necklaces and *NEW*Cuff Links)
- coaster sets, wine racks
- spice racks *NEW*.. And more!
Welcome our new staff members, Ann, Kerrian, (Cafe & Gallery), Davin, Guy and Noral (workshop), together with Andrew and Bruce (Gallery).
Tempt your senses with a refreshment from our Cafe or a piece of jewellery or zebra rock carving from the Gallery.
Gary's painting of a Kingfisher on Primordial Rock adorns the counter at Kingfisher Tours.
Stop by our Gallery or call us on
08 9168 1114 today!
Rock Gallery Cafe was rated #1
Cafe in Kununurra
*4.8 on Facebook (2 July 2014).
Thanks for voting us tops. We will continue to serve your hunger needs.
- We won the SBEK Small Business Award 2014 (0-4 employees). We are winners and grinners!
- May 2015 we were awarded Tripadvisor Certificate of Excellence
What is Certificate of Excellence?
TripAdvisor awards a Certificate of Excellence to accommodations, attractions and restaurants that consistently earn great reviews from travellers